Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

This weeks release is the store! Over the past week I fully renewed the mainstore. Now on each side of the central isle there are 2 floors for men and women!
I wanted to give more room to the shoes so I moved up the accessories and hats. The men will find the jeans upstairs too and the women the lingerie and the formal gowns.
It’s definitely worth a visit.

Hunts
When you are there please go for the 2 hunt items. Both Fashion Freaks and Circus Freaks started a hunt today. The Fashion Freaks gift is female only, but the Circus Freak gift has a male and a female version.
Hints and how the item looks you will find at the hint givers for both hunts

60L
Pants, for him the leather one for her the embroidered Jeans!




35L
Tops! For him the bite me tee-shirt and for her a sexy lingerie set with a corset and matching thong.



Franchise
Balentino Clothing Store opened the doors at Pengo Island. Apart from Paddy’s shoes you will find a wide range of designer clothes. I have seen some pretty famous names when I was there… so its worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment