Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Hunting

It’s no April Fool – the Paddy’s participates in no less then 3 hunts.


For the 3rd edition of this successful hunt I made a special edition of Armen, a skin that has to be released the coming weeks. The goatee will not be one of the normal facial hairstyles.

It will be hidden in a male symbol. The hint to find this beautiful skin: Don’t water me too much or I will drown


After a successful Just For The Guys hunt this one is ladies only. I created a 3 double silver necklace with matching earrings.

You need to look for a pink Fedora. The hint is: Just among friends


This new kid on the block (or is it blog) has a double hunt 7 Sins and 7 Virtues and 5 stores in every sin or virtue. I got Dilligence J

The hunt item is a hornlike symbol wrapped around the number 7. The hint is: with a virtue like that you are halfway to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment